Best California Lawyer
If you haven't hired an attorney before, you may want to consult Rick C. Bennett regarding hiring legal representation and the U.S. Legal System.
Trial Attorney Richard C. Bennett
email@example.com Download vCard
- University of California Berkeley. B.A.
- University of San Francisco, J.D.
- Admitted to the California State Bar. 1974
Richard C. Bennett is defined by two qualities critical to effective legal representation. He treats his clients as if they were family members, with compassion and respect. At the same time, he is tough, tenacious and thorough, while upholding his high ethical and professional standards.
Rick launched his personal injury firm in 1975 and since then has successfully tried to verdict, arbitrated, and settled cases totaling more than $500,000,000 on behalf of his clients. He especially relishes the challenges of taking on cases rejected by other firms as too difficult or too expensive to prosecute. His verdicts include some of the highest awards for personal injury cases in Kern, Orange, Solano, Santa Barbara, Fresno, Alameda, Napa, San Francisco, and Los Angeles counties. Rick is a popular lecturer and instructor in the areas of professional civility, discovery, mediation, products liability, trial tactics and traumatic brain injury litigation.
San Francisco Bay Area
1901 Harrison St.
Oakland, CA 94612
1001 Second Street
Napa, CA 94559
Santa Barbara County
204 North Vine Street
Santa Maria, CA 93454
Richard C. Bennett Trial Attorney
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Elected as a Northern California SuperLawyer
- Fellow of the prestigious American College of Trial Attorneys
- Member of Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Alameda/Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- A founder of the Alameda County Pro Bono and Voluntary Legal Services
- Member of the National Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group
- Member of the Brain Injury Association of America
- Certified as a personal injury, medical malpractice, and products liability “expert” by ATLA now AAJ
- Recognized by Martindale Hubble and peer reviewed as AV preeminent in both legal ability and ethical standards