Best California Lawyer
If you haven't hired an attorney before, you may want to consult Bill C. Johnson regarding hiring legal representation and the U.S. Legal System.
Trial Attorney William C. Johnson
email@example.com Download vCard
- University of California Berkeley, B.S
- John F. Kennedy University, J.D.
- Admitted to the California State Bar, 1978
A tenacious and compassionate advocate for his clients. Recognized by his peers as one of California’s top personal injury lawyers, he works tirelessly on each case, consistently obtaining impressive results for his clients.
Bill specializes in personal injury and wrongful death cases, and over the last 30 years has built extensive experience in a wide variety of case types, including traumatic brain injury, paralysis, vehicle and bicycle negligence, medical malpractice, products liability, premises liability, government liability and wrongful–death related claims.
San Francisco Bay Area
1901 Harrison St.
Oakland, CA 94612
1001 Second Street
Napa, CA 94559
Santa Barbara County
204 North Vine Street
Santa Maria, CA 93454
William C. Johnson Trial Attoreny
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a national, invitation–only organization of civil trial lawyers who have extensive trial experience and exhibit the highest reputation in the legal community for honesty and integrity.
- Fellow of the prestigious American College of Trial Attorneys, a fellowship extended only to a select group of experienced trial lawyers who have mastered the art of advocacy.
- Elected as a Northern California SuperLawyer
- Member of Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Alameda/Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- A pro bono volunteer for the Napa County Bar Association
- “AV” peer review rated by Martindale–Hubbell